Online Workshop, 22nd January, 10:00 – 12:30
As part of a common initiative of think tanks from the Visegrad Group countries – REKK (Hungary), AMO (Czech Republic), SFPA (Slovakia) and the Jagiellonian Institute (Poland) we are organizing an online workshop about green transport on January 22, 2021.
The aim of the workshop is to compare the V4 countries’ experiences in the fields of green transport and the development of electromobility. During the workshop, we will discuss the following topics:
- Railway transport as a part of the European Green Deal in a regional context
- A comparative approach to green transport plans in V4 countries due to 2030 targets
- Electromobility in V4 countries – main challenges
- Zbigniew Gryglas, Deputy Minister of State Assets, Poland
- Szymon Byliński, Director of Electromobility and Hydrogen Department, Polish Ministry of Climate and Environment
- Márk Alföldy-Boruss, Head of Department, Hungarian Ministry for Innovation and Technology
- Edit Szilágyiné Bátorfi, Executive Director, International Visegrad Fund
- Paweł Wróbel, Head of Gate Brussels
- Marcin Roszkowski, Chair, Instytut Jagielloński
Program HERE and 👇
Participation at the workshop is free but you need to register at email@example.com. Workshop will be held in english.