Slovak Foreign Policy Association (together with other seven think tanks) offers to host one non-V4 expert fellow within Think Visegrad Fellowship. The visiting fellowships will be available for Autumn or Winter of 2023.
- Each selected visiting fellow will have the opportunity to take part in SFPA’s activities for a period of up to eight weeks.
- During this period, each fellow will be expected to develop a policy paper and deliver one public presentation on a pre-agreed topic.
- A lump sum of €3,000 will be given to each selected visiting fellow to cover all necessary costs and expenditures related to his or her stay at the hosting institute (e.g. lodging and local transport). Each fellow will also be responsible for paying all taxes and related fees, including health and social insurance, from this amount.
- Fellowships are available in all areas of research in political science, international relations, and economics. Chosen topics should complement the research focus of the hosting institute, and therefore the applicants are highly recommended to check the institute’s website before submitting an application.
- The duration of fellowships varies from 6 to 8 weeks at least 4 of which in-person at the hosting institution (based on agreement with the hosting institute).
Applications are to be submitted to email@example.com by June 19, 2023.
More information about the fellowship eligibility, applications, and other hosting institutions available here.